Bee Farmers Course
Published 13.Oct.2012, 12:37pm
Course Title: How to become a Commercial Bee Keeper and make a living from your bees.
Date: 4th November 2012.
Time: 2.30pm - 6pm.
Venue: Briar Gate, White Horse Lane, Rhodes Minnis, Nr Canterbury, Kent, CT4 6XP.
The course topics will include:
- How to increase your hives
- How pollination contracts work
- Bulk honey sales
- How to sell in shops and farmers markets
- How to sell nucs and queens
- How to join the Bee Farmers Association
- Questions and answers season.
Fee £45. A £5 non-returnable deposit made payable to bees4u will secure your place on this course. Send to: J. Mozley, 2 Church Cottages, School Lane Newington, Folkestone Kent, CT18 8AX.
For more information you can call 01303 273466 / 07952739795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 comment(s) on this page. Add your own comment below.